I have been nominated for The Blue Sky Tag which is the first time I have been nominated for anything on here so thank you PurpleOwl for nominating me for it. You should definitely check out that blog too, it is a really well written story of a person suffering from bipolar disorder.
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
These are the questions I have been asked:-
- If you could give your younger self a piece of advice what would it be? You cannot escape the tough times, but you can always fight them.
- Describe your ideal day: Studying for the best part of the day, playing football in the evening and coming back to watch a relaxing movie or something from the DCEU.
- What was your favourite toy as a child? A mini scooter for kids, I must have played for days on it.
- What was the last thing you bought? A couple of Red Bull cans for when I come back from playing
- If you could meet any figure from history who would it be? NIKOLA TESLA MY MAN!!
- What is your favourite meal? Rajma Chawal. An Indian dish made from kidney beans and rice, pretty popular over here.
- What is your favourite season? Summer everytime.
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee forever.
- What is your neighbourhood like? Way too many hospitals for a normal locality.
- What has been your favourite age so far? 16-17
- Describe the room you are sitting in right now. It is dark and mostly empty, so not much to describe about that.
Here are my nominees:
Well I only know 7 people in this community so I am going to have to break one of the rules.
My questions are:
- Your favorite day of the week is?
- Your favorite drink?
- Your favorite fruit?
- Do you regret anything at the moment?
- What is your daily routine?
- Your favorite song/genre?
- Your favorite movie?
- Your favorite comic book character?
- Describe the most embarassing day of your life
- When was the last time you cried?
- When was the last time you laughed?
Feel free to join in on the rail over here 🙂